Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Baseball

These are pictures from one of my baseball games. I have a bunch more from this game that I will post later. Well I guess I will say a few things about this baseball season, It has been allot of fun to play baseball with a bunch of kids my age 4 times a week. Our record going into tonight's game is 8-5 and we are in the playoffs. My main position is center field but I can play most anywhere. Well here they are I hope you like them.

Nolan Brassard awaits the pitch as he stands at the plate.



My team looks on from the dugout.


Nolan (#5) Makes his way to the plate.



Rusty Frederik swings at a low pitch.



Blake Dobson stands at second base after hitting a double.



My Coach Rusty looks on as Blake swings at a pitch.

My team looks on. (#14 Eddie Cuddahy), (#13 Jason Urato), (#3 Blake Dobson).


Qaulity huddles after ending the inning.


Qaulity comes in from the field after ending the inning.




Rusty (middle) Nolan (left) Danny (right).



Rusty (left)(blue), Blake (#3), Eddie (#14).



Rusty (#2) looks on.




Rusty (left) Nolan (right) look on.




Eddie (#14) and Blake (#3) look on.


Eddie (on the mound) gets ready to pitch a ball as Blake (#3) looks on.



nice photo of the field.



Eddie delivers a pitch.



Cam Lacouture swings at a pitch.


Eddie (red helmet) slides into home plate safely to give Qaulity an 11-1 lead.
Nolan (#5) and Rusty (left) look on after scoring.

Eddie connects for a hit as Tyler stands on first base.

Tyler stands at the plate.




Nolan connects as Coach Rusty looks on.




Rusty swings as his Dad (who is one of my coaches) looks on.




Daniel gives Nolan a high five during the game. How cute.


The Coaches have a word with the team after ending the inning.


Matt (on mound) gets ready to pitch as I (the little blue guy in the backround) stand on first base.



Rusty (#2) stands on third base.




Cam Roberts stands on third base.




Eddie stands at the plate as Tyler stands on first base.




Danny Grammell swings.

Danny swings again.



I connect for an RBI sac fly. (These next few pictures are the same at-bat)

I swing at a pitch.




I watch a ball go by.



I swing and miss.
Well that is all, I hope you enjoyed looking at them. I will try to do more blogging now that school is done and I will try to blog some pictures that do not have to do with sports, LOL.

1 comment:

  1. Very good pictures and commentaries!!! There are some good action shots! I like the one “Eddie delivers a pitch” and then the next picture “Cam Lacouture swings at a pitch”! It’s like watching a game in pictures! The ones with you at bat were good! I was getting worried that we wouldn’t see many of YOU!!! =) Daniel is so funny…giving a high 5 to your teammate! =D

    I’m glad you guys called last night! Keep us updated on your playoff games too, ok!?!?

    Love, Auntie Jenn

    ReplyDelete