Monday, April 11, 2011

Chris August

Hey Y'all, this is a song by Chris August called "i love candy"......
its really dumb, but its kinda funnny so ya, anyway, listen to it if you
want to, i just had to post this....... let me know what you think of it...
leave me a comment lolz....... Anyway, i'm like ready to give up on blogging
cuz not enough people go on it lol, i need to tell some of my friends about it
annnnyway, i'm gonna change around my blog a lil' bit, give it a little bit of a spring look, ya know take off the snowboard pics and stuff and replace them with
different summery pics..... mhmm so ya, anyway.... talk soon

-Cabe



1 comment:

  1. That song is SUPER silly! Funny too! =) I'll look forward to seeing some new pictures on your blog and a new look =) You shouldn't stop blogging...I like to read it and hear you songs! Maybe more people will start coming to it! =) Hope you had fun at church last night and at the movie night tomorrow!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete